- Want to stream HD movies from Nextflix? Fine but you can only watch X number of movies!
- Want to Skype call Grandma? Fine but you can only talk for X number of minutes!
- Want to buy games from PSN, Xbox Live, Steam? Fine but only buy a few because you may go over!
- Want to use a streaming game service like OnLive? Not on our network Mister!
- Want to use an online backup like Carbonite? You may have to wait a month to restore you data!
- Want to start using the Cloud?
- Want to sling a TV you recorded to your laptop?
- Want to use Apple TV or Roku?
- Like to watch video online?
- Want to legally use the internet however you see fit? Build a time machine because those days are over!
So I plan to use this blog to document my experience with the death of the internet. If you are in the same situation I encourage you to start a blog as well, only don't include any pictures or graphics because you may exceed your allowance.
Remember, live free or die even on the Internet!